Identify Font in PDF

How did you find your most favourite fonts?

If you say - just have Googled for best fonts and found lists of fonts in google results, I will think that you just do not care about fonts, just want to use some common popular good fonts.

For me, I find most of my favourite fonts by randomly stumbling upon some website or other art and craft and find the best fonts.

Today I just stumbled upon this game. Basically, it provided a PDF only, I do not know how to assemble and play the game, or, I just downloaded the wrong file.

But I liked the font.
Tribes of Balbur - Miramonte font
So, I had to figure out what the font is.

I loved it. And considering to use it in my design related blog.

The font is paid, or you have provide credit to the creator.

But, here is

How to Identify the fonts in a PDF document

1. Open the PDF file with a file viewer such as Adobe Reader.
2. Click the “File” menu.
3. Click “Properties” to open the Document Properties dialogue box and click the “Fonts” tab to view the alphabetized list of fonts in the pane.
4. Click the “+” button in the pane to expand the list of details for each font, such as the type and encoding. Click the “-“ button to close this list.
5. Click “OK” to close this dialogue box.


Tip
You can also right-click the open PDF document, click “Document Properties” from the context menu and click the “Fonts” tab.

Post a Comment

0 Comments